Monday, December 8, 2014

Twas the Night Before Travel

A new blog! Hooray! Two reasons for this: 1. I thought it might be a good idea to have a more ambiguous title (since only 2 months of the last 4 years were actually spent in Saint-Marc), and 2. I can no longer figure out how to get into my old blog to write on it.

So, it is midnight the night before I'm leaving. However, I'm not awake because I'm still packing. Because I finished (mostly) hours ago. Everyone is impressed, I know. I was awake because the Packers game was on and cousins were here. Now I'm not sure why...

Anyways, I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon (or...today) from Harrisburg and I'll be traveling for about 24 hours. Then I look for a guy, and said guy will take me to a boat. That is all I know. According to google, the official language of Sierra Leone is English, so I didn't have to learn how to say "Don't touch my stuff!" in another language.

I'm not sure what kind of internet access I'll have, but I will update when I can. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment