Friday, April 10, 2015

The Rain in Spain

I'm told that I don't take enough pictures. So when I went on my second R&R, a friend said I had to take 30 pictures a day and I had to be in at least 10 of them. Unfortunately, I am a bad tourist and was not prepared with my selfie stick. I hadn't ever seen one of these before, but in Barcelona, you couldn't swing a cat without hitting someone with a selfie stick. Nevertheless, here is Barcelona in pictures.

The Magic Fountain. It was pretty, but I've been more mesmerized by the fountain in Lancaster City.

Parents on public transport. Madre only paid for her suitcase instead of herself once.

For some reason, I am obsessed with cathedrals.


And organs. (I didn't intend the pun/double meaning, but now that I've noticed it, I'm amused and leaving it.)


Torre Agbar. We came, we saw...we left because there was nowhere around here to eat.

La Sagrada Familia

Park Guell



Still don't know what this is, but everyone else was taking pictures of it.

Two days later, we went back to Sagrada Familia and, like good tourists, had tickets to go inside. This is from the top of one of the towers.



Technically this is not a cathedral, but I still have more pictures of this than anything else.




Palau de la Musica. Mozart, Beethoven, and some other random guy.

Cathedral and music - definitely my favorite day





Christopher Columbus supposedly pointing at Algeria. While our tour guide was entertaining, we're not sure how accurate his information was.

I knew ahead of time that the statues were real people. Did not expect them to reach out and grab people. I don't like costumed characters to begin with, so I was never in danger of being grabbed.


This is for everyone who has heard me complain about wanting cheesecake over the last four months.


No comments:

Post a Comment